lol@ ufc HW top 10

View previous topic View next topic Go down

lol@ ufc HW top 10

Post by Kinosis on Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:09 am

Travis Browne vs Lewis was the worst most sloppy crap fight I have seen since Kimbo vs Dada5000. It was at that level but people hold these guys in high esteem because they are top 10 and in the ufc. lol, wow. And MMA has evolved? Fedor vs Cro Cop was 100x the skill level of this.

Back to top Go down

Re: lol@ ufc HW top 10

Post by westcott123 on Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:54 am

^^that's the elite of the elite ^^ the top 5 guys would be the ones that would give Fedor the most trouble and even then prime Fedor would've beaten them .
They don't call him the goat HW for nothing
westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocksoldier84 on Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:12 am

westcott123 wrote:^^that's the elite of the elite ^^ the top 5 guys would be the ones that  would give Fedor the most trouble and even then prime Fedor would've beaten them .

Well, remember back in 2003 how Dana said Sylvia would beat Fedor and it only took Fedor 36 seconds to debunk that.
Rocksoldier84

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinosis on Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:26 am

I mean no joke, I've seen amateur fights that involved more skill than that fight.

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 on Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:40 am

Rocksoldier84 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:^^that's the elite of the elite ^^ the top 5 guys would be the ones that  would give Fedor the most trouble and even then prime Fedor would've beaten them .

Well, remember back in 2003 how Dana said Sylvia would beat Fedor and it only took Fedor 36 seconds to debunk that.
Then afterwards 'tim Sylvia was never that good anyway" they always do that or they were past their prime
westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocksoldier84 on Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:31 pm

westcott123 wrote:
Rocksoldier84 wrote:

Then afterwards 'tim Sylvia was never that good anyway" they always do that or they were past their prime

Ah yes. I love that logic. He was never that good anyway so what does that say about the UFC if he could win the title despite never being that good? As far as past their prime, I'd love to know who besides Rizzo and Monson who Fedor fought past his prime. Babalu? Arona? Schilt? Herring? Nogueira? Fujita? Goodridge? Coleman the first time? Randleman? Kohsaka? Cro Cop? Hunt? Arlovski? Rogers? Meanwhile, Sylvia was still good enough to challenge for the Interim Heavyweight Championship.
Rocksoldier84

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum