Lorenz Larkin signs with Bellator

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lorenz Larkin signs with Bellator

Post by Kingfedor on Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:44 pm



Bellator officials said Larkin, a former competitor with rival promotion The Ultimate Fighting Championship, is likely to make his Bellator debut before the end of the year.


Last edited by Kingfedor on Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:47 pm; edited 4 times in total

_________________
avatar
Kingfedor
Admin

Location : Quebec
Posts : 2751
Join date : 2012-11-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Lorenz Larkin signs with Bellator

Post by CDF47 on Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:05 pm

Very nice signing. Larkin is a nice addition to an already very solid WW division for Bellator.

_________________
MMA Major Leagues: UFC, RIZIN, Bellator, KSW, WSOF, ROAD FC, ONE, Fight Nights, M-1 Global
Psalms 23
avatar
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 10939
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Lorenz Larkin signs with Bellator

Post by Kingfedor on Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:36 am

@CDF47 wrote:Very nice signing.  Larkin is a nice addition to an already very solid WW division for Bellator.
Welterweight is the Bellator most stacked division

Douglas "The Phenom" Lima (28-6)

Rory "Red King" MacDonald (18-4)

Paul "Semtex" Daley (39-14)

Andrey "Spartan" Koreshkov (19-2)

Michael "Venom" Page (12-0)

Lorenz "The Monsoon" Larkin (18-5)

Chidi "Chidi Bang Bang" Njokuani (17-4)

"Irish" Brennan Ward (15-5)

Fernando "The Menifee Maniac" Gonzalez (26-14)

"The Sniper" Ricky Rainey (12-4)

Prospect

Guilherme "Bomba" Vasconcelos (9-3)

Joaquin Buckley (6-1)

Jackie Gosh (7-0)

Joey "Black Ice" Davis (1-0)

Dillon Danis (0-0)

Andre Fialho (8-1)

Don Mohammed (5-1)

Fernando Gonzalez (1-0)

_________________
avatar
Kingfedor
Admin

Location : Quebec
Posts : 2751
Join date : 2012-11-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Lorenz Larkin signs with Bellator

Post by westcott123 on Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:14 am

Bellator welter division is looking very stacked
avatar
westcott123

Location : australia
Posts : 1203
Join date : 2014-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Lorenz Larkin signs with Bellator

Post by CDF47 on Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:03 am

@Kingfedor wrote:
@CDF47 wrote:Very nice signing.  Larkin is a nice addition to an already very solid WW division for Bellator.
Welterweight is the Bellator most stacked division

Douglas "The Phenom" Lima (28-6)

Rory "Red King" MacDonald (18-4)

Paul "Semtex" Daley (39-14)

Andrey "Spartan" Koreshkov (19-2)

Michael "Venom" Page (12-0)

Lorenz "The Monsoon" Larkin (18-5)

Chidi "Chidi Bang Bang" Njokuani (17-4)

"Irish" Brennan Ward (15-5)

Fernando "The Menifee Maniac" Gonzalez (26-14)

"The Sniper" Ricky Rainey (12-4)

Prospect

Guilherme "Bomba" Vasconcelos (9-3)

Joaquin Buckley (6-1)

Jackie Gosh (7-0)

Joey "Black Ice" Davis (1-0)

Dillon Danis (0-0)

Andre Fialho (8-1)

Don Mohammed (5-1)

Fernando Gonzalez (1-0)

I agree, looking at that list, it is a clear number 1. Larkin was a nice add.

_________________
MMA Major Leagues: UFC, RIZIN, Bellator, KSW, WSOF, ROAD FC, ONE, Fight Nights, M-1 Global
Psalms 23
avatar
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 10939
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Lorenz Larkin signs with Bellator

Post by Rocksoldier84 on Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:01 am

Nice to see fighters no longer mindlessly signing UFC deals and testing the waters. Larkin is on a two fight win streak and TKOed Neil Magny.
avatar
Rocksoldier84

Location : New Jersey
Posts : 1175
Join date : 2013-11-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Lorenz Larkin signs with Bellator

Post by CDF47 on Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:50 pm

@Rocksoldier84 wrote:Nice to see fighters no longer mindlessly signing UFC deals and testing the waters. Larkin is on a two fight win streak and TKOed Neil Magny.

Yeah, some good signings recently by multiple orgs. Fighters are shopping around for best deals.

_________________
MMA Major Leagues: UFC, RIZIN, Bellator, KSW, WSOF, ROAD FC, ONE, Fight Nights, M-1 Global
Psalms 23
avatar
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 10939
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum