Is Rizin in financial trouble?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Is Rizin in financial trouble?

Post by cisco on Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:12 am

With jerry millen gone which shocked me, is Rizin trouble. I have heard the ratings for Rizin 5 did not do that great, hope they are doing fine, and Rizin continues
avatar
cisco

Location : cali
Posts : 31
Join date : 2015-10-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Is Rizin in financial trouble?

Post by stu3ufc on Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:43 am

cisco wrote:With jerry millen gone which shocked me, is Rizin trouble.  I have heard the ratings for Rizin 5 did not do that great, hope they are doing fine, and Rizin continues

Millen going is a blessing. he's not qualified to run any mma org.... FACT!

_________________




avatar
stu3ufc

Posts : 5138
Join date : 2011-11-12

Back to top Go down

rizin

Post by cisco on Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:28 pm

how can you say that, seems people just dont like millen cause of what other fighters are saying. I just hope RIZIN is going great and has a bright future. RIZIN has brought the fun back into MMA and any loyal Pride fan should be a fan of RIZIN.
hope we get some positive updates soon
avatar
cisco

Location : cali
Posts : 31
Join date : 2015-10-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Is Rizin in financial trouble?

Post by CDF47 on Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:27 pm

That was unexpected. He was doing well with Rizin. I wonder what the issue was and if it had to do with Fedor.

_________________
MMA Major Leagues: UFC, RIZIN, Bellator, KSW, WSOF, ROAD FC, ONE, Fight Nights, M-1 Global
Psalms 23
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
http://discoveringthejewishjesus.com/
avatar
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 11018
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Is Rizin in financial trouble?

Post by westcott123 on Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:12 am

Who knows why Jerry left could be something simple as in family commitments or something .As for rizin 5 not doing well I enjoyed it but rizin big shows are primarily towards the end of the year i guess we will see how the next show does .
avatar
westcott123

Location : australia
Posts : 1217
Join date : 2014-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Is Rizin in financial trouble?

Post by CDF47 on Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:35 pm

westcott123 wrote:Who knows why Jerry left could be something simple as in family commitments or something .As for rizin 5 not doing well I enjoyed it but rizin big shows are primarily towards the end of the year i guess we will see how the next show does .

That's right, this April and last year's April show didn't do as well and were not stacked up as well either. In July the BW tournament starts so I hope they go back to the free stream or get a TV deal. There shows in the fall and on NYE are excellent.

_________________
MMA Major Leagues: UFC, RIZIN, Bellator, KSW, WSOF, ROAD FC, ONE, Fight Nights, M-1 Global
Psalms 23
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
http://discoveringthejewishjesus.com/
avatar
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 11018
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Is Rizin in financial trouble?

Post by stu3ufc on Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:41 pm

cisco wrote:how can you say that, seems people just dont like millen cause of what other fighters are saying.   I just hope RIZIN is going great and has a bright future.  RIZIN has brought the fun back into MMA and any loyal Pride fan should be a fan of RIZIN.
hope we get some positive updates soon

he doesnt have a good rapport with others. ranello/bas/ quadros say the same things about him

he changed pride fc when he came in. he's not qualified to run an org sorry

_________________




avatar
stu3ufc

Posts : 5138
Join date : 2011-11-12

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum