Can we Keep the Girl Fights in their Own League, Please

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can we Keep the Girl Fights in their Own League, Please

Post by Hamilcar on Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:54 pm

Watching the girl fights was fun as a novelty, but I really don't want them intruding on the cards forcing me to know who these girls are.  They are nowhere near as good as the guys and it is an acquired taste to watch.  I want the commentators and promoters to stop pretending these girls are such amazing fighters and not a bunch of girls who started MMA to lose weight and hang out with their boyfriends.

And we all know the history of these girls in the UFC: Dana didn't want them, then was shown Rousey/Tate and got dollar signs in his eyes. Rousey is done. Can we get these girls out of the cards now?

Look, they can fight and have every right to do so.  In fact, I love girls learning how to fight.  But, I hate being forced to pay for an event with fights that I don't want.  When the girls walk out to commit domestic violence against each other I walk out of the room.

Back to top Go down

Re: Can we Keep the Girl Fights in their Own League, Please

Post by m1challengefan on Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:27 am

I couldn't agree with you more they take up parts of the main card and sometimes the main event,they should have their own event.
m1challengefan

Back to top Go down

Post by kayneoTheRisingWarrior on Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:01 am

put the women in the preliminary card. I don't wanted to see them on the main event or event the co-event card. Don't put them on the ppv card. Bellator know there lack of women fighter in WMMA.   the 145 belt is stupid. There is much in 135 division it so lack. 

Back to top Go down

Post by CDF47 on Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:10 pm

Hamilcar wrote:Watching the girl fights was fun as a novelty, but I really don't want them intruding on the cards forcing me to know who these girls are.  They are nowhere near as good as the guys and it is an acquired taste to watch.  I want the commentators and promoters to stop pretending these girls are such amazing fighters and not a bunch of girls who started MMA to lose weight and hang out with their boyfriends.

And we all know the history of these girls in the UFC: Dana didn't want them, then was shown Rousey/Tate and got dollar signs in his eyes.  Rousey is done.  Can we get these girls out of the cards now?

Look, they can fight and have every right to do so.  In fact, I love girls learning how to fight.  But, I hate being forced to pay for an event with fights that I don't want.  When the girls walk out to commit domestic violence against each other I walk out of the room.

I like the idea. Women should be in their own fight leagues like in other sports.

Isaiah 53, Daniel 9:25-27, Acts 4:12
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by cboone on Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:22 pm

I like watching the female fights. They are often very competitive, if not vicious, in nature. I have no issue with where they are placed on cards or the importance placed on them.
cboone

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum