Fight Nights Global 73: Aliev vs. Brandão - September 4 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fight Nights Global 73: Aliev vs. Brandão - September 4 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)

Post by Kingfedor on Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:38 pm


Fight Nights Global 73
September 4, 2017
Ali Aliyev Sports Palace
Kaspiysk, Russia
 

Main Card:
Akhmet Aliev (15-4)           vs.       (22-11) Diego Brandão   
Main Event | Lightweight | 155 lbs (70 Kg)

Kurban Omarov (7-0)         vs.    (23-11) Fabio Maldonado 
Co-Main Event | Light Heavyweight | 205 lbs (93 Kg)

Shamil Amirov (3-0)           vs.   (19-8) Rousimar Palhares 
Main Card | Middleweight | 185 lbs (84 Kg)

Diego Brandao will be fighting number one ranked Fight Nights Global Lightweight, Akhmet Aliev at Fight Nights Global 73 in Kaspiysk, Russia.

Akhmet Aliev (15-4) is riding a five-fight win streak and boasts an overall 11-1 record in FNG. Aliev most recently defeated UFC veteran, Efrain Escudero. Brandao is currently 2-0 in FNG having bested Vener Galiev and Murad Machaev, as he beat the latter via a flying helicopter armbar.

With the current FNG Lightweight champion Magomedsaygid Alibekov will be defending his title against Murad Machaev later this year, it appears the bout between Brandao and Aliev will be a bonafide number one contender bout should Brandao re-sign with FNG once his contract expires after his next fight.


Last edited by Kingfedor on Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
avatar
Kingfedor
Admin

Location : Quebec
Posts : 2948
Join date : 2012-11-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Fight Nights Global 73: Aliev vs. Brandão - September 4 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)

Post by CDF47 on Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:59 pm

Brandao staying active and looking good outside UFC. May have to keep an eye out on him in our rankings.

_________________
MMA Major Leagues: UFC, RIZIN, Bellator, KSW, PFL, ROAD FC, ONE, Fight Nights, M-1 Global
Isaiah 53, Daniel 9:25-27, Acts 4:12
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
avatar
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 11542
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Fight Nights Global 73: Aliev vs. Brandão - September 4 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)

Post by CDF47 on Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:33 pm

Stream is on now

_________________
MMA Major Leagues: UFC, RIZIN, Bellator, KSW, PFL, ROAD FC, ONE, Fight Nights, M-1 Global
Isaiah 53, Daniel 9:25-27, Acts 4:12
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
avatar
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 11542
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Fight Nights Global 73: Aliev vs. Brandão - September 4 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)

Post by westcott123 on Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:24 pm

http://www.punditarena.com/mmaufc/gbrennan/watch-former-ufc-star-diego-brandao-dramatically-walks-out-of-cage-mid-fight-at-fng-73/

Brandao left the cage during the bout man the zombies are going to be all over that
avatar
westcott123

Location : australia
Posts : 1355
Join date : 2014-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Fight Nights Global 73: Aliev vs. Brandão - September 4 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)

Post by CDF47 on Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:03 pm

westcott123 wrote:http://www.punditarena.com/mmaufc/gbrennan/watch-former-ufc-star-diego-brandao-dramatically-walks-out-of-cage-mid-fight-at-fng-73/

Brandao left the cage during the bout man the zombies are going to be all over that  

Just saw that. It was due to the head butts but he kind of just lost it. They gave him a TKO loss.

_________________
MMA Major Leagues: UFC, RIZIN, Bellator, KSW, PFL, ROAD FC, ONE, Fight Nights, M-1 Global
Isaiah 53, Daniel 9:25-27, Acts 4:12
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
avatar
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 11542
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Fight Nights Global 73: Aliev vs. Brandão - September 4 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)

Post by westcott123 on Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:31 am

CDF47 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:http://www.punditarena.com/mmaufc/gbrennan/watch-former-ufc-star-diego-brandao-dramatically-walks-out-of-cage-mid-fight-at-fng-73/

Brandao left the cage during the bout man the zombies are going to be all over that  

Just saw that.  It was due to the head butts but he kind of just lost it.  They gave him a TKO loss.

Don't know if it is true but I heard brandao was trying to Mike Tyson the guys ear and apparently brandao had also threatened people with a knife in a ufc event.
avatar
westcott123

Location : australia
Posts : 1355
Join date : 2014-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Fight Nights Global 73: Aliev vs. Brandão - September 4 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)

Post by CDF47 on Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:37 am

westcott123 wrote:
CDF47 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:http://www.punditarena.com/mmaufc/gbrennan/watch-former-ufc-star-diego-brandao-dramatically-walks-out-of-cage-mid-fight-at-fng-73/

Brandao left the cage during the bout man the zombies are going to be all over that  

Just saw that.  It was due to the head butts but he kind of just lost it.  They gave him a TKO loss.

Don't know if it is true but I heard brandao was trying to Mike Tyson the guys ear and apparently brandao had also threatened people with a knife in a ufc event.

That's crazy. What's Brandao's deal.

_________________
MMA Major Leagues: UFC, RIZIN, Bellator, KSW, PFL, ROAD FC, ONE, Fight Nights, M-1 Global
Isaiah 53, Daniel 9:25-27, Acts 4:12
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
avatar
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 11542
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Fight Nights Global 73: Aliev vs. Brandão - September 4 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)

Post by stu3ufc on Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:47 am

CDF47 wrote:

That's crazy.  What's Brandao's deal.

he's crazy

_________________




avatar
stu3ufc

Posts : 5132
Join date : 2011-11-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Fight Nights Global 73: Aliev vs. Brandão - September 4 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)

Post by CDF47 on Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:23 pm

stu3ufc wrote:
CDF47 wrote:

That's crazy.  What's Brandao's deal.

he's crazy

LOL...Yeah, just a bit.

_________________
MMA Major Leagues: UFC, RIZIN, Bellator, KSW, PFL, ROAD FC, ONE, Fight Nights, M-1 Global
Isaiah 53, Daniel 9:25-27, Acts 4:12
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
avatar
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 11542
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum