Vinny now says M-1 treated him fairly. He just has an issue with Kogan.

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Vinny now says M-1 treated him fairly. He just has an issue with Kogan.

Post by stu3ufc on Tue May 01, 2012 8:34 pm

PRIDE NEVER DIE wrote:I wish M-1 and Bellator could some how find away to work together.

no thanks! M-1 would just want to fill up the card full of russians
stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Post by Audax on Tue May 01, 2012 8:51 pm

RussianTopTeam wrote:Vinny, I've got cash in hand right now for your belt, name the price

RTT is a motherfucking TRUE FAN, sell him the belt Vinny! cheers
Audax
G-MMA Twitter & Moderator

http://aeck.bandcamp.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CDF47 on Tue May 01, 2012 9:41 pm

monaroCountry wrote:
VinnyMagalhaes wrote:Mar/ 27 / 2012 “Vasilevsky will NOT fight in other organizations besides M-1,” Kogan stated.

Apr / 20 / 2012 Slava vs Maiquel Falcao HAPPENED in BELLATOR

Smile

Well, if the American court upholds the judgement of the Dutch courts then they would be in huge trouble.

VinnyMagalhaes wrote:Very true, if there was a contract, he should not forward any contract to the media, because of terms of confidentiality. But there's no such a thing as "confidentiality" about showing the said contract to Bellator, after all, they accused Bellator of signing Slava when Slava was still under contract with M-1 and the only way to prove that what they're saying is true is by showing a contract to Bellator.
from what I know (once again, not from the media, but from somebody from Bellator), the contract was never showed.
Result of that: Bellator had Slava fighting after this sherdog article came out, Slava has not paid any of the 400.000 Euros, and Viacom/Bellator is suing M-1.
Actually, the only thing M-1 would have to do in that case is to serve the notice to the parties involved which they did via a firm in America. The Dutch court who would be impartial in the matter did confirm that there was a current and valid contract, they signed it and awarded the win to M-1.

What do you say about these facts:

- Bellator scheduled Slava to fight after he supposedly lost a law suit in Netherlands;
- Slava hasn't paid any of the 400k Euros that was supposed to pay for losing the case;
Bellator and Slava can continue to breach him contract and fight in America. But if/when the American courts do uphold the Dutch ruling then the penalties would be imposed and he wount be allowed to fight in America (my guess anyway).

What Evgeni is stating doesn't make anything necessarily a fact, he also told my manager that he would have me fighting in 4 of the showtime cards, and I fought only in 2, he also said that if the UFC ever contacted me, he would let me go.
The problem is that a legal firm in America did confirm that the notice has been served and at a certain date, and that the courts has signed a document as proper and legal, and the court has judged rightly in awarding the win. Your right, Kogan can say anything the same with Slava, and the same with Bellator since they all have their individual interests. The courts on the otherhand cant just state things, they always base their judgement on the FACTS PRESENTED.

Yeah, my feeling in this whole thing is the court determination will be held up in the U.S. and Slava is going to owe some money to M-1 and have to continue fighting for them. This thing is a mess and I think that M-1 is probably correct about the champion clause requirements since it went this way in court. Without seeing the contract it is hard to tell but this is my feeling on this as well.

Isaiah 53, Daniel 9:25-27, Acts 4:12
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by CDF47 on Tue May 01, 2012 9:42 pm

PRIDE NEVER DIE wrote:I wish M-1 and Bellator could some how find away to work together.

Absolutely. They could put on some great fights together if they cross-promoted and shared fighters. This whole Slava deal sucks.

CDF47

Back to top Go down

Post by CDF47 on Tue May 01, 2012 9:43 pm

stu3ufc wrote:

no thanks! M-1 would just want to fill up the card full of russians

An M-1 vs. Bellator event, champion vs. champion, would be bad ass. Even a card with a lot of fighter sharing with their top fighters would be sweet.

CDF47

Back to top Go down

Post by monaroCountry on Tue May 01, 2012 10:03 pm

I think M-1 and Kogan has already suggested that they are willing to work with Slava and Bellator, as they have with other promotions.

I agree though that promotions workign with each other instead of fighting each other would be kick as, and would at least in some ways bring us back to the Pride days were champions from different promotions and even different combat sports fight with each other.

On the point of M-1 bringing in alot of Russian fighters, well isnt that their reason for being? To promote MMA in Eastern Europe and give their fighters a launching pad. In any case, Bellator is doing a well enough job of bringing in Russian fighters stolen/aquired from other promotions.

I think Bellator working with M-1 would work well. They would have a deepeer talent and selection pool with Bellator primarily aquiring Amercan and Brazilian fighters while M-1 aquiring Russian and European fighters. All we need now to have a global MMA would be OneFC/Dream (promotions that M-1 is already working with and fostering a working relationship).

I think a three-four way matchup with the regional promotions would allow them to topple the UFC, bring in ligitimacy to the sport, give more choice and hopefully $$$ to fighters (more bargaining power), whist allowing them to solidify their own region. The UFC could be excluded and become an outcast.

monaroCountry

Back to top Go down

Post by Misowaman on Tue May 01, 2012 11:26 pm

can someone please ban monaro?

Really, what does he contribute to anything?

no, he's not a troll, but he's batshit crazy and is probably a terrorist.

Why is he allowed to post anything about anything anywhere on the internet?? blows my mind

Misowaman

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinosis on Wed May 02, 2012 12:59 am

Misowaman wrote:can someone please ban monaro?

Why is he allowed to post anything about anything anywhere on the internet?? blows my mind

`

Back to top Go down

Post by monaroCountry on Wed May 02, 2012 1:10 am

So you would ban a fellow forumer who disagrees with your point of view and even the point of view of a fighter?

In effect making this bastion of Global MMA into something like the TT forum which at one stage was infested with zmobies? If you just want to support North American promotions and fighters and not push for the cause of a Global MMA then Shitdog would be a better place for you. At least there you can enjoy agreeing with Shitdog zombies, where the UFC section is filled with everything UFC and their Global MMA section is filled with talks about fighters who would be good in the UFC/fighters rejected by the UFC/and dissing every other promotion NOT the UFC.

Look, I have provided proof especially with the Dutch ruling and the serving of notice.

monaroCountry

Back to top Go down

Post by monaroCountry on Wed May 02, 2012 1:20 am

Kinosis wrote:
Misowaman wrote:but he's batshit crazy and is probably a terrorist.

`
Thanks Kinosis for pointing it out.

Insulting a fellow forumer No No No .

Ill leave it for others to judge.

Also, Misowaman might not know but ive actually contributed to the forum and fully support a Global MMA. This is why im very much against fighters breaking their contracts. From Overeem, to Slava, etc. Fighters getting greedy and breaking their contract as soon as they get big will become a serious threat and will weaken and distabilise promotions all around the world and hold back the growth of MMA around the world. Afterall whats the point in promotions and spending money on up and coming fighters if they can just leave (not fullfill their contracts) as soon as Bellator/UFC decides to snap them up?

monaroCountry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinosis on Wed May 02, 2012 1:54 am

^No problem. I don't even know what Misowaman is talking about. Calling someone a possible terrorist is a pretty big accusation. If anything, I would be for banning Misowaman for saying insane things like that and generally looking for battles. I assumed at first that he was trolling but I think he is for real.

monaroCountry is one of the top posters on here.

Back to top Go down

Post by KSW on Wed May 02, 2012 5:07 am

Kinosis wrote:
monaroCountry is one of the top posters on here.
monaro is great
KSW

Back to top Go down

Post by Audax on Wed May 02, 2012 1:46 pm

can someone please show MisowaweedzAboveAllElse another forum?

Really, what do you contribute to anything?

no, you're not a troll, but you're an attention starved kid and is probably a lonely guy.

Why are you allowed to post your antithesis anything anywhere on G-MMA?? blows my mind

Audax
G-MMA Twitter & Moderator

http://aeck.bandcamp.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfman on Wed May 02, 2012 2:57 pm

LEAVE MONARO ALONE!

Laughing Don't worry misowaman. He's no terrorist, and he's not really causing trouble. His opinion, your opinion and anyone else's opinion is ok as long as it is following the rules. Of course some will be wrong, that's when the other members come in to prove them wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by Misowaman on Wed May 02, 2012 4:05 pm

I honestly don't care if someone disagrees with me, that's what forums are for, for people with conflicting opinions to debate back and forth.

Monaro on the other hand, is a lunatic, who immediately jumps to "YOU DON'T SUPPORT GLOBAL MMA" if he is disagreed with. People disagree with you, monaro, because you're half a step away from being sent to a padded room.

Do I support Global MMA? meh. It honestly doesn't matter to me, MMA is MMA, regardless if nowhere bush league promotions like the Sudan Fight Club get big or not. I can enjoy MMA for what it is, regardless of the logo placed on it.

Me disagreeing with you doesn't make me a zombie, it makes me a level headed person who isn't a psychopath.

Misowaman

Back to top Go down

Post by KSW on Wed May 02, 2012 4:07 pm

Misowaman wrote:I honestly don't care if someone disagrees with me, that's what forums are for, for people with conflicting opinions to debate back and forth.

Monaro on the other hand, is a lunatic, who immediately jumps to "YOU DON'T SUPPORT GLOBAL MMA" if he is disagreed with. People disagree with you, monaro, because you're half a step away from being sent to a padded room.

Do I support Global MMA? meh. It honestly doesn't matter to me, MMA is MMA, regardless if nowhere bush league promotions like the Sudan Fight Club get big or not. I can enjoy MMA for what it is, regardless of the logo placed on it.

Me disagreeing with you doesn't make me a zombie, it makes me a level headed person who isn't a psychopath.
As long as you don´t bash any members you can state your opinion.
KSW

Back to top Go down

Post by ZuffaKiller on Wed May 02, 2012 5:15 pm

AudaxPowder wrote:

can someone please show MisowaweedzAboveAllElse another forum?

Really, what do you contribute to anything?

no, you're not a troll, but you're an attention starved kid and is probably a lonely guy.

Why are you allowed to post your antithesis anything anywhere on G-MMA?? blows my mind

+ 1 the guy does not contribute anything of substance.

ZuffaKiller

Back to top Go down

Post by monaroCountry on Wed May 02, 2012 5:38 pm

ZuffaKiller wrote:
+ 1 the guy does not contribute anything of substance.

+2. His previous comment about me not contributing struck me as odd. He obviously hasnt been in the forum long enough to know.

He does continue to bash me though, another forum member which im sure is grounds for banning. But as ive said, ill let others judge him.

monaroCountry

Back to top Go down

Post by monaroCountry on Wed May 02, 2012 5:47 pm

Kinosis wrote:^Calling someone a possible terrorist is a pretty big accusation.

That would be enough to get a visit from Seal Team 6, I think.

Wolfman wrote:LEAVE MONARO ALONE!

Just watch for me to release a LeaveBritneyAlone alike video Smile.

monaroCountry

Back to top Go down

Post by KSW on Wed May 02, 2012 5:54 pm

Everyone must follow the rules. Misowaman this is your final warning.

No insulting or harassing other members. This includes, but is not limited to, direct personal insults, racist remarks, degrading a member's nationality, sexual harassment, religious persecution, or any of the above via private message. The derogatory terms faggot, cunt, cock sucker, etc. directed at anyone is not allowed here.
KSW

Back to top Go down

Post by CDF47 on Wed May 02, 2012 9:05 pm

monaroCountry wrote:I think M-1 and Kogan has already suggested that they are willing to work with Slava and Bellator, as they have with other promotions.

I agree though that promotions workign with each other instead of fighting each other would be kick as, and would at least in some ways bring us back to the Pride days were champions from different promotions and even different combat sports fight with each other.

On the point of M-1 bringing in alot of Russian fighters, well isnt that their reason for being? To promote MMA in Eastern Europe and give their fighters a launching pad. In any case, Bellator is doing a well enough job of bringing in Russian fighters stolen/aquired from other promotions.

I think Bellator working with M-1 would work well. They would have a deepeer talent and selection pool with Bellator primarily aquiring Amercan and Brazilian fighters while M-1 aquiring Russian and European fighters. All we need now to have a global MMA would be OneFC/Dream (promotions that M-1 is already working with and fostering a working relationship).

I think a three-four way matchup with the regional promotions would allow them to topple the UFC, bring in ligitimacy to the sport, give more choice and hopefully $$$ to fighters (more bargaining power), whist allowing them to solidify their own region. The UFC could be excluded and become an outcast.

Great post. If M-1 and Bellator could work together it would be great. Add the ONE Asia Network to that with DREAM it would be awesome. Add KSW to that and it would be so damn sweet. A lot of great fights could be made this way and a lot of star fighters would stand out. The combined rosters are very solid.

CDF47

Back to top Go down

Post by KSW on Fri May 04, 2012 5:40 pm

Vinny what started this beef between you and Kogan? Was it when M-1 wanted you to train with Fedor for free and you wanted to get paid?
KSW

Back to top Go down

Post by IQ Wrestler on Sat May 05, 2012 7:23 am

What legendary thread

In fact professional wrestling is strong. - Kazushi Sakuraba
IQ Wrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by KSW on Sun May 06, 2012 4:28 pm

Is this true?

too big to go down the toilet . its a huge piece of shit.

from Vinny Magalhães Twitter
KSW

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfman on Sun May 06, 2012 4:43 pm

^ WTF? No way...

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum