GLOBAL-MMA Rankings (Outside Zuffa) - November 2012

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: GLOBAL-MMA Rankings (Outside Zuffa) - November 2012

Post by wekka on Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:46 pm

Just found out Razmadze vacated the Megaton belt Sad

I hope that means he might show up at D.18
avatar
wekka

Location : Half-Breed/Georgia
Age : 27
Posts : 4548
Join date : 2012-01-09

Back to top Go down

Re: GLOBAL-MMA Rankings (Outside Zuffa) - November 2012

Post by CDF47 on Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:28 pm

wekka wrote:Just found out Razmadze vacated the Megaton belt Sad

I hope that means he might show up at D.18

I hope so. Sergei vs. Raz. They should make this happen on NYE. Sergei wanted both kickboxing and MMA so they should allow it.

_________________
MMA Major Leagues: UFC, RIZIN, Bellator, KSW, WSOF, ROAD FC, ONE, Fight Nights, M-1 Global
Psalms 23
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
avatar
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 11203
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: GLOBAL-MMA Rankings (Outside Zuffa) - November 2012

Post by doubledx2c on Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:48 am

Koreshkov needs to be AT LEAST added to the top 10, if not the top 5.

doubledx2c

Location : Hapa-Hawaii
Posts : 194
Join date : 2012-05-30

Back to top Go down

Re: GLOBAL-MMA Rankings (Outside Zuffa) - November 2012

Post by wekka on Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:17 am

CDF47 wrote:
wekka wrote:Just found out Razmadze vacated the Megaton belt Sad

I hope that means he might show up at D.18

I hope so. Sergei vs. Raz. They should make this happen on NYE. Sergei wanted both kickboxing and MMA so they should allow it.

I'd actually prefer Razmadze to be built up further. Give him someone like Neil Grove, Oli Thompson, or Stav Economou.

I'd rather see Sergei beat up on James Thompson, Alexander Lungu, Damian Grabowski. Guys like that.
avatar
wekka

Location : Half-Breed/Georgia
Age : 27
Posts : 4548
Join date : 2012-01-09

Back to top Go down

Re: GLOBAL-MMA Rankings (Outside Zuffa) - November 2012

Post by CDF47 on Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:21 am

doubledx2c wrote:Koreshkov needs to be AT LEAST added to the top 10, if not the top 5.

He will be added. Possibly 11 to take take Good's spot after the fight.

_________________
MMA Major Leagues: UFC, RIZIN, Bellator, KSW, WSOF, ROAD FC, ONE, Fight Nights, M-1 Global
Psalms 23
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
avatar
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 11203
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: GLOBAL-MMA Rankings (Outside Zuffa) - November 2012

Post by CDF47 on Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:23 am

wekka wrote:
CDF47 wrote:
wekka wrote:Just found out Razmadze vacated the Megaton belt Sad

I hope that means he might show up at D.18

I hope so. Sergei vs. Raz. They should make this happen on NYE. Sergei wanted both kickboxing and MMA so they should allow it.

I'd actually prefer Razmadze to be built up further. Give him someone like Neil Grove, Oli Thompson, or Stav Economou.

I'd rather see Sergei beat up on James Thompson, Alexander Lungu, Damian Grabowski. Guys like that.

Grabowski vs. Sergei would be great for the DREAM title. Grabowski is a free agent now so DREAM should pick him up for this event.

Raz vs. Grove would be good.

_________________
MMA Major Leagues: UFC, RIZIN, Bellator, KSW, WSOF, ROAD FC, ONE, Fight Nights, M-1 Global
Psalms 23
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
avatar
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 11203
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: GLOBAL-MMA Rankings (Outside Zuffa) - November 2012

Post by StealingFire on Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:53 am

Maybe switch Monson and Santos, that'd settle people down a bit. Other than that, I'm seeing an intriguing lack of Brazilians and Canadians.

Much more to say but no time now. Very ambitious project.

avatar
StealingFire

Posts : 64
Join date : 2012-08-03

Back to top Go down

Re: GLOBAL-MMA Rankings (Outside Zuffa) - November 2012

Post by CDF47 on Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:26 pm

StealingFire wrote:Maybe switch Monson and Santos, that'd settle people down a bit. Other than that, I'm seeing an intriguing lack of Brazilians and Canadians.

Much more to say but no time now. Very ambitious project.


Thanks for the comments. Updated rankings coming soon and w/ the Nov. win over Aleks, Monson is moving on up.

There are a lot of solid Brazilians and Canadian fighters no doubt. Do you have suggestions on Brazilian and Canadian fighters to watch out for in the future?

_________________
MMA Major Leagues: UFC, RIZIN, Bellator, KSW, WSOF, ROAD FC, ONE, Fight Nights, M-1 Global
Psalms 23
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
avatar
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 11203
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum