Global-MMA Rankings (Outside UFC) - June 2013

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Global-MMA Rankings (Outside UFC) - June 2013

Post by MR.WILLIE on Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:26 pm

TehPackage...


i agree #1

MR.WILLIE

Location : Puerto Rico
Posts : 6498
Join date : 2012-06-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Global-MMA Rankings (Outside UFC) - June 2013

Post by CDF47 on Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:26 pm

TehPackage wrote:Top 5 spot for Burkman? Should be 1 or 2 imo.

Agreed. I'm thinking number 2 for Burkman just behind Askren but he could be number 1 in near future.

_________________
MMA Major Leagues: UFC, RIZIN, Bellator, KSW, PFL, ROAD FC, ONE, Fight Nights, M-1 Global
Isaiah 53, Daniel 9:25-27, Acts 4:12
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
avatar
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 11542
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Global-MMA Rankings (Outside UFC) - June 2013

Post by CDF47 on Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:27 pm

MR.WILLIE wrote:TehPackage...


i agree #1

We could do number 1. Definitely at a minimum number 2 for sure.

_________________
MMA Major Leagues: UFC, RIZIN, Bellator, KSW, PFL, ROAD FC, ONE, Fight Nights, M-1 Global
Isaiah 53, Daniel 9:25-27, Acts 4:12
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
avatar
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 11542
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Global-MMA Rankings (Outside UFC) - June 2013

Post by MR.WILLIE on Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:29 pm

cd...i will say this, askren is good but burkman's run right now is epic, i dont think askren can dominate last 3 opponents josh had, the way burkman has just demolish them...

burkman vs askren will not happen, but my eye test says josh is the #1 guy right now

MR.WILLIE

Location : Puerto Rico
Posts : 6498
Join date : 2012-06-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Global-MMA Rankings (Outside UFC) - June 2013

Post by CDF47 on Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:35 pm

MR.WILLIE wrote:cd...i will say this, askren is good but burkman's run right now is epic, i dont think askren can dominate last 3 opponents josh had, the way burkman has just demolish them...

burkman vs askren will not happen, but my eye test says josh is the #1 guy right now

Man, I would love to see that fight.  Sucks these promoters don't work together as often as they should when fights like this come along.  Since they are both U.S. promoters competing in the same space makes it less likely but EliteXC worked with Affliction so it is possible.  I think it's more likely for these promotions to work with orgs. outside their country though.  

Thinking about putting up a poll on top WW, Burkman or Askren.

_________________
MMA Major Leagues: UFC, RIZIN, Bellator, KSW, PFL, ROAD FC, ONE, Fight Nights, M-1 Global
Isaiah 53, Daniel 9:25-27, Acts 4:12
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
avatar
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 11542
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Global-MMA Rankings (Outside UFC) - June 2013

Post by CDF47 on Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:40 pm


_________________
MMA Major Leagues: UFC, RIZIN, Bellator, KSW, PFL, ROAD FC, ONE, Fight Nights, M-1 Global
Isaiah 53, Daniel 9:25-27, Acts 4:12
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
avatar
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 11542
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Global-MMA Rankings (Outside UFC) - June 2013

Post by KSW on Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:02 pm

Will the winner of the M-1 HW GP be ranked #1?
avatar
KSW

Location : Sweden
Posts : 9370
Join date : 2011-11-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Global-MMA Rankings (Outside UFC) - June 2013

Post by CDF47 on Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:44 pm

PRIDE FC wrote:Will the winner of the M-1 HW GP be ranked #1?

Yeah, we can do that. It will have definitely been earned after going through an 8 man GP like that with Monson, Garner, Malikov,...

_________________
MMA Major Leagues: UFC, RIZIN, Bellator, KSW, PFL, ROAD FC, ONE, Fight Nights, M-1 Global
Isaiah 53, Daniel 9:25-27, Acts 4:12
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
avatar
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 11542
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Global-MMA Rankings (Outside UFC) - June 2013

Post by War Cigano on Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:15 am

Great rankings as usual CDF, you are the rankmaster! And Burkman for that number 1 WW spot!
avatar
War Cigano

Location : detroit
Posts : 5
Join date : 2013-05-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Global-MMA Rankings (Outside UFC) - June 2013

Post by CDF47 on Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:19 pm

War Cigano wrote:Great rankings as usual CDF, you are the rankmaster! And Burkman for that number 1 WW spot!

Thanks man.  Burkman is down by 10% right now in the polls.  It is close but its leaning toward Askren to keep the top spot.  Wish we could see these guys actually fight one day.  Too bad MMA is so screwed up in these regards.

_________________
MMA Major Leagues: UFC, RIZIN, Bellator, KSW, PFL, ROAD FC, ONE, Fight Nights, M-1 Global
Isaiah 53, Daniel 9:25-27, Acts 4:12
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
avatar
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 11542
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Global-MMA Rankings (Outside UFC) - June 2013

Post by KSW on Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:43 am

After Malikovs win against Monson he should climb the rankings and pass Grabowski and Kharitonov. He has now stopped Monson, Emelianenko and Oleinik. Kharitonov should drop about 4 spots. The rankings would look like this..

1. Alexander Volkov
2. Konstantin Gluhov 
3. Kenny Garner 
4. Magomed Malikov 
5. Damian Grabowski 
6. Jeff Monson 
7. Sergei Kharitonov
8. Richard Hale
9. Thiago Santos
10. Andrei Arlovski
avatar
KSW

Location : Sweden
Posts : 9370
Join date : 2011-11-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Global-MMA Rankings (Outside UFC) - June 2013

Post by CDF47 on Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:19 pm

PRIDE FC wrote:After Malikovs win against Monson he should climb the rankings and pass Grabowski and Kharitonov. He has now stopped Monson, Emelianenko and Oleinik. Kharitonov should drop about 4 spots. The rankings would look like this..

1. Alexander Volkov
2. Konstantin Gluhov 
3. Kenny Garner 
4. Magomed Malikov 
5. Damian Grabowski 
6. Jeff Monson 
7. Sergei Kharitonov
8. Richard Hale
9. Thiago Santos
10. Andrei Arlovski

That is what I have pretty much but I have Kharitonov above Monson.  I had Monson above Kharitonov but after he lost, I dropped him below Kharitonov.  I also have Kongo in there since he was reportedly going to Bellator.  If not, I will remove him.

_________________
MMA Major Leagues: UFC, RIZIN, Bellator, KSW, PFL, ROAD FC, ONE, Fight Nights, M-1 Global
Isaiah 53, Daniel 9:25-27, Acts 4:12
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
avatar
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 11542
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Global-MMA Rankings (Outside UFC) - June 2013

Post by KSW on Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:06 am

CDF47 wrote:
PRIDE FC wrote:After Malikovs win against Monson he should climb the rankings and pass Grabowski and Kharitonov. He has now stopped Monson, Emelianenko and Oleinik. Kharitonov should drop about 4 spots. The rankings would look like this..

1. Alexander Volkov
2. Konstantin Gluhov 
3. Kenny Garner 
4. Magomed Malikov 
5. Damian Grabowski 
6. Jeff Monson 
7. Sergei Kharitonov
8. Richard Hale
9. Thiago Santos
10. Andrei Arlovski

That is what I have pretty much but I have Kharitonov above Monson.  I had Monson above Kharitonov but after he lost, I dropped him below Kharitonov.  I also have Kongo in there since he was reportedly going to Bellator.  If not, I will remove him.
Where will you rank Kongo? He got KO ed in 2 of his last 3 fights so I have him at #10.
avatar
KSW

Location : Sweden
Posts : 9370
Join date : 2011-11-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Global-MMA Rankings (Outside UFC) - June 2013

Post by Dagwood on Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:41 am

Minakov needs to knock off the HW Top 10 both Arlovski for losses & Sergei for inactivity and last loss. The guy is undefeated at 10-0 and smashed everybody he's faced including now in Bellator. Whichever criteria are keeping the too older former-soviets ahead of the young Russian just ain't workin'. For me that is. Smile

_________________
avatar
Dagwood

Location : Canada
Age : 51
Posts : 4202
Join date : 2011-11-14

http://www.global-mma.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Global-MMA Rankings (Outside UFC) - June 2013

Post by CDF47 on Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:41 pm

PRIDE FC wrote:
CDF47 wrote:
PRIDE FC wrote:After Malikovs win against Monson he should climb the rankings and pass Grabowski and Kharitonov. He has now stopped Monson, Emelianenko and Oleinik. Kharitonov should drop about 4 spots. The rankings would look like this..

1. Alexander Volkov
2. Konstantin Gluhov 
3. Kenny Garner 
4. Magomed Malikov 
5. Damian Grabowski 
6. Jeff Monson 
7. Sergei Kharitonov
8. Richard Hale
9. Thiago Santos
10. Andrei Arlovski

That is what I have pretty much but I have Kharitonov above Monson.  I had Monson above Kharitonov but after he lost, I dropped him below Kharitonov.  I also have Kongo in there since he was reportedly going to Bellator.  If not, I will remove him.
Where will you rank Kongo? He got KO ed in 2 of his last 3 fights so I have him at #10.

I have him as 8 on PC but that could change tomorrow if Hale wins his quarterfinal bout at Bellator.  I wish Zuffa would let us know if they plan to match the Kongo Bellator offeror or not.  They should know by now.

_________________
MMA Major Leagues: UFC, RIZIN, Bellator, KSW, PFL, ROAD FC, ONE, Fight Nights, M-1 Global
Isaiah 53, Daniel 9:25-27, Acts 4:12
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
avatar
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 11542
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Global-MMA Rankings (Outside UFC) - June 2013

Post by CDF47 on Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:43 pm

Dagwood wrote:Minakov needs to knock off the HW Top 10 both Arlovski for losses & Sergei for inactivity and last loss. The guy is undefeated at 10-0 and smashed everybody he's faced including now in Bellator. Whichever criteria are keeping the too older former-soviets ahead of the young Russian just ain't workin'. For me that is. Smile

I hear ya.  Minakov could be rising up quick in this Bellator tournament.  If he wins tomorrow he could jump 3 spots and then if he takes the tournament, which ends in August, he will be in the top 10.

_________________
MMA Major Leagues: UFC, RIZIN, Bellator, KSW, PFL, ROAD FC, ONE, Fight Nights, M-1 Global
Isaiah 53, Daniel 9:25-27, Acts 4:12
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
avatar
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 11542
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Global-MMA Rankings (Outside UFC) - June 2013

Post by wekka on Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:45 am

After thinking about it, I really think Banario should be dropped in favor of Choi.
avatar
wekka

Location : Half-Breed/Georgia
Age : 27
Posts : 4548
Join date : 2012-01-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Global-MMA Rankings (Outside UFC) - June 2013

Post by CDF47 on Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:40 pm

wekka wrote:After thinking about it, I really think Banario should be dropped in favor of Choi.

Choi will be making his return to the rankings next month.

_________________
MMA Major Leagues: UFC, RIZIN, Bellator, KSW, PFL, ROAD FC, ONE, Fight Nights, M-1 Global
Isaiah 53, Daniel 9:25-27, Acts 4:12
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
avatar
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 11542
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Global-MMA Rankings (Outside UFC) - June 2013

Post by wekka on Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:30 am

Where would you place Takaya after the last loss?

I was thinking just ahead of Oishi or possibly even dropping out the top ten completely.
avatar
wekka

Location : Half-Breed/Georgia
Age : 27
Posts : 4548
Join date : 2012-01-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Global-MMA Rankings (Outside UFC) - June 2013

Post by CDF47 on Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:27 pm

^Just ahead of Oishi and probably Frodo as well.

_________________
MMA Major Leagues: UFC, RIZIN, Bellator, KSW, PFL, ROAD FC, ONE, Fight Nights, M-1 Global
Isaiah 53, Daniel 9:25-27, Acts 4:12
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
avatar
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 11542
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Global-MMA Rankings (Outside UFC) - June 2013

Post by KSW on Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:28 pm

My HW Rankings looks something like this..

1. Alexander Volkov (Bellator Champion)
2. Konstantin Gluhov (M-1 Global)
3. Kenny Garner (M-1 Global Champion)
4. Magomed Malikov (M-1 Global)
5. Vitaly Minakov (Bellator)
6. Damian Grabowski (M-1 Global)
7. Sergei Kharitonov (RMMAC)
8. Alexey Oleinik
9. Jeff Monson (M-1 Global)
10. Aleksander Emelianenko (Legend)
11. Ryan Martinez
12. Satoshi Ishii (IGF)
13. Richard Hale (Bellator)
14. Thiago Santos (Bellator)
15. Andrei Arlovski (WSOF)
16. Mike Russow (Free Agent)
17. Chaban Ka (M-1 Global)
avatar
KSW

Location : Sweden
Posts : 9370
Join date : 2011-11-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Global-MMA Rankings (Outside UFC) - June 2013

Post by wekka on Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:29 pm

Our soon to be number four flyweight BJ Kojima has had a change of opposition for his One FC bout in September.

Originally slated to fight #9 ranked Yasuhiro Urushitani for a third time, he'll now be fighting top level flyweight prospect Andrew Leone.
avatar
wekka

Location : Half-Breed/Georgia
Age : 27
Posts : 4548
Join date : 2012-01-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Global-MMA Rankings (Outside UFC) - June 2013

Post by CDF47 on Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:08 pm

PRIDE FC wrote:My HW Rankings looks something like this..

1. Alexander Volkov (Bellator Champion)
2. Konstantin Gluhov (M-1 Global)
3. Kenny Garner (M-1 Global Champion)
4. Magomed Malikov (M-1 Global)
5. Vitaly Minakov (Bellator)
6. Damian Grabowski (M-1 Global)
7. Sergei Kharitonov (RMMAC)
8. Alexey Oleinik
9. Jeff Monson (M-1 Global)
10. Aleksander Emelianenko (Legend)
11. Ryan Martinez
12. Satoshi Ishii (IGF)
13. Richard Hale (Bellator)
14. Thiago Santos (Bellator)
15. Andrei Arlovski (WSOF)
16. Mike Russow (Free Agent)
17. Chaban Ka (M-1 Global)

Close to what I have.  Minakov will get up higher if he wins Bellator tournament next month in mine.

_________________
MMA Major Leagues: UFC, RIZIN, Bellator, KSW, PFL, ROAD FC, ONE, Fight Nights, M-1 Global
Isaiah 53, Daniel 9:25-27, Acts 4:12
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
avatar
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 11542
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Global-MMA Rankings (Outside UFC) - June 2013

Post by CDF47 on Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:10 pm

wekka wrote:Our soon to be number four flyweight BJ Kojima has had a change of opposition for his One FC bout in September.

Originally slated to fight #9 ranked Yasuhiro Urushitani for a third time, he'll now be fighting top level flyweight prospect Andrew Leone.

I like this fight.  Leone could jump up the ranks with a win here.

_________________
MMA Major Leagues: UFC, RIZIN, Bellator, KSW, PFL, ROAD FC, ONE, Fight Nights, M-1 Global
Isaiah 53, Daniel 9:25-27, Acts 4:12
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
avatar
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 11542
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Global-MMA Rankings (Outside UFC) - June 2013

Post by KSW on Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:13 am

MR.WILLIE I would really want to see your top 10 HW Rankings.
avatar
KSW

Location : Sweden
Posts : 9370
Join date : 2011-11-12

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum