GLOBAL-MMA Rankings (non-Zuffa) - Feb 2012

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: GLOBAL-MMA Rankings (non-Zuffa) - Feb 2012

Post by KSW on Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:55 am

Dagwood wrote:
IQ Wrestler wrote:Myung Ho Bae is a top 7 WW easy imo

Wow, I had that last night. It was number 67 though???
avatar
KSW

Location : Sweden
Posts : 9370
Join date : 2011-11-12

Back to top Go down

Re: GLOBAL-MMA Rankings (non-Zuffa) - Feb 2012

Post by CDF47 on Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:10 pm

IQ Wrestler wrote:Myung Ho Bae is a top 7 WW easy imo

He is awesome. I have him as top 15. He had a close fight on Saturday. Too much clinching in that fight, although he was not initiating it. Wish he could have finished the fight but it had decision written all over it.

I was most impressed with Sai on that card. His GNP was impressive as hell. Sai is a solid up-and-coming WW.


Last edited by CDF47 on Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 11544
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: GLOBAL-MMA Rankings (non-Zuffa) - Feb 2012

Post by CDF47 on Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:11 pm

Dagwood wrote:
IQ Wrestler wrote:Myung Ho Bae is a top 7 WW easy imo

Wow, I had that last night. It was number 67 though???

LOL
avatar
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 11544
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: GLOBAL-MMA Rankings (non-Zuffa) - Feb 2012

Post by Dagwood on Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:37 pm

Johan Lofgren wrote:
Dagwood wrote:
IQ Wrestler wrote:Myung Ho Bae is a top 7 WW easy imo

Wow, I had that last night. It was number 67 though???

Sexy time!
avatar
Dagwood

Location : Canada
Age : 51
Posts : 4202
Join date : 2011-11-14

http://www.global-mma.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: GLOBAL-MMA Rankings (non-Zuffa) - Feb 2012

Post by CDF47 on Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:47 pm

Johan Lofgren wrote:
Dagwood wrote:
IQ Wrestler wrote:Myung Ho Bae is a top 7 WW easy imo

Wow, I had that last night. It was number 67 though???

Nice
avatar
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 11544
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: GLOBAL-MMA Rankings (non-Zuffa) - Feb 2012

Post by KSW on Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:36 pm

Saparbek Safarov is another fighter I believe will become a contender at LHW. He´s 5-0 with 5 first round finishes. I wonder if he´s still with M-1, I sure hope so even after his behaviour against Narkun. I would like to see Safarov vs Vinny.
avatar
KSW

Location : Sweden
Posts : 9370
Join date : 2011-11-12

Back to top Go down

Re: GLOBAL-MMA Rankings (non-Zuffa) - Feb 2012

Post by CDF47 on Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:22 pm

Johan Lofgren wrote:Saparbek Safarov is another fighter I believe will become a contender at LHW. He´s 5-0 with 5 first round finishes. I wonder if he´s still with M-1, I sure hope so even after his behaviour against Narkun. I would like to see Safarov vs Vinny.

I don't think I ever seen him before. I looked him up on Fight Finder. His last fight for M-1 was in June so he could still be with them, although his last fight was with another org.
avatar
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 11544
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: GLOBAL-MMA Rankings (non-Zuffa) - Feb 2012

Post by KSW on Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:36 am

CDF47 wrote:
Johan Lofgren wrote:Saparbek Safarov is another fighter I believe will become a contender at LHW. He´s 5-0 with 5 first round finishes. I wonder if he´s still with M-1, I sure hope so even after his behaviour against Narkun. I would like to see Safarov vs Vinny.

I don't think I ever seen him before. I looked him up on Fight Finder. His last fight for M-1 was in June so he could still be with them, although his last fight was with another org.
He acted like an idiot during the weigh ins against Narkun and Narkun refused to fight him.

avatar
KSW

Location : Sweden
Posts : 9370
Join date : 2011-11-12

Back to top Go down

Re: GLOBAL-MMA Rankings (non-Zuffa) - Feb 2012

Post by CDF47 on Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:44 pm

Johan Lofgren wrote:
CDF47 wrote:
Johan Lofgren wrote:Saparbek Safarov is another fighter I believe will become a contender at LHW. He´s 5-0 with 5 first round finishes. I wonder if he´s still with M-1, I sure hope so even after his behaviour against Narkun. I would like to see Safarov vs Vinny.

I don't think I ever seen him before. I looked him up on Fight Finder. His last fight for M-1 was in June so he could still be with them, although his last fight was with another org.
He acted like an idiot during the weigh ins against Narkun and Narkun refused to fight him.


Damn, that was crazy. He should have laid him out for that.
avatar
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 11544
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: GLOBAL-MMA Rankings (non-Zuffa) - Feb 2012

Post by KSW on Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:58 pm

He seems to be a crazy sob but from what I´ve seen he´s also a dangerous fighter. Winner between Safarov and Narkun was supposed to fight Vinny for the strap.
avatar
KSW

Location : Sweden
Posts : 9370
Join date : 2011-11-12

Back to top Go down

Re: GLOBAL-MMA Rankings (non-Zuffa) - Feb 2012

Post by CDF47 on Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:17 am

Johan Lofgren wrote:He seems to be a crazy sob but from what I´ve seen he´s also a dangerous fighter. Winner between Safarov and Narkun was supposed to fight Vinny for the strap.

I will look out for him in the future.

Rogent Lloret fights at CWFC (11-2) today. He is another solid HW. His only recent loss was to Cole Konrad in Bellator. Fight will be streamed on MMAJunkie and Facebook this afternoon from London.
avatar
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 11544
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: GLOBAL-MMA Rankings (non-Zuffa) - Feb 2012

Post by KSW on Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:38 am

CDF47 wrote:
Johan Lofgren wrote:He seems to be a crazy sob but from what I´ve seen he´s also a dangerous fighter. Winner between Safarov and Narkun was supposed to fight Vinny for the strap.

I will look out for him in the future.

Rogent Lloret fights at CWFC (11-2) today. He is another solid HW. His only recent loss was to Cole Konrad in Bellator. Fight will be streamed on MMAJunkie and Facebook this afternoon from London.
Lloret is one of the top european fighters and I would like to see fighting for the M-1 title. It looks like they started signing names like him (Oleinik).
avatar
KSW

Location : Sweden
Posts : 9370
Join date : 2011-11-12

Back to top Go down

Re: GLOBAL-MMA Rankings (non-Zuffa) - Feb 2012

Post by CDF47 on Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:24 am

Johan Lofgren wrote:
CDF47 wrote:
Johan Lofgren wrote:He seems to be a crazy sob but from what I´ve seen he´s also a dangerous fighter. Winner between Safarov and Narkun was supposed to fight Vinny for the strap.

I will look out for him in the future.

Rogent Lloret fights at CWFC (11-2) today. He is another solid HW. His only recent loss was to Cole Konrad in Bellator. Fight will be streamed on MMAJunkie and Facebook this afternoon from London.
Lloret is one of the top european fighters and I would like to see fighting for the M-1 title. It looks like they started signing names like him (Oleinik).

Yeah, he would be a good signing for M-1 or KSW. I was suprised when I saw Oleinik with M-1. That was a solid addition. I like Monson but I will be pulling for Oleinik in that one.
avatar
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 11544
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: GLOBAL-MMA Rankings (non-Zuffa) - Feb 2012

Post by KSW on Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:02 pm

The upcoming Bellator and M-1 cards will make a lot of changes in the rankings. I´m excited
avatar
KSW

Location : Sweden
Posts : 9370
Join date : 2011-11-12

Back to top Go down

Re: GLOBAL-MMA Rankings (non-Zuffa) - Feb 2012

Post by CDF47 on Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:25 pm

Johan Lofgren wrote:The upcoming Bellator and M-1 cards will make a lot of changes in the rankings. I´m excited

Yeah, there definitely will be a lot of changes after March is over.
avatar
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 11544
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: GLOBAL-MMA Rankings (non-Zuffa) - Feb 2012

Post by KSW on Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:33 pm

CDF47 wrote:
Johan Lofgren wrote:The upcoming Bellator and M-1 cards will make a lot of changes in the rankings. I´m excited

Yeah, there definitely will be a lot of changes after March is over.
You´re kinda famous for the GLOBAL rankings. I hope these will be the Official Rankings all over the world and that the promotions will follow the rankings to determine top contenders for their titles.
avatar
KSW

Location : Sweden
Posts : 9370
Join date : 2011-11-12

Back to top Go down

Re: GLOBAL-MMA Rankings (non-Zuffa) - Feb 2012

Post by PRIDE NEVER DIE on Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:57 pm

I like the way you guys have set this up, Its nice to see someone actually have some rankings for fighters who get over looked simply because they not zuffa owned even though they are just as good. It's a shame the devil will not copromote unless it benifits him and well then his fighters get exposed aswell (he's not following the gameplan-lmfao)


Last edited by PRIDE NEVER DIE on Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
Ring > cage, knee's>elbows. Class, honor, respect> just bleed. 株式会社セガ
Rolling LMAO 
PRIDE FC wrote:I´m rooting for our old friend Vinny. He needs to win the UFC belt, put it on his toilet seat and sell it on ebay  Very Happy

wekka wrote:Id probably drink her piss too
M1levelposters
avatar
PRIDE NEVER DIE

Location : North Mexico
Posts : 2518
Join date : 2012-02-18

Back to top Go down

Re: GLOBAL-MMA Rankings (non-Zuffa) - Feb 2012

Post by Wolfman on Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:20 pm

PRIDE NEVER DIE wrote:I like the way you guys have set this up, Its nice to see someone actually have some rankings for fighters who get over looked simply because they not zuffa owned even though they are just as good. It's a shame the devil will not copromote unless it benifits him and well then his fighters get exposed aswell (he's not fallowing the gameplan-lmfao)

True, and it is not only a very interesting ranking, it can be used to educate people on the sport of MMA worldwide. If you want to learn about it you can do your research with this names then a whole new world will open to you. You don't even need to ask, it already brings all you need to know about where to start in the sport outside Zuffaland without complications.

New members here, visitors and anyone that wants to learn more should read this thread. This IMO is very important and i hope the project keeps going. Hope some big dogs come here just to see their reactions.

I believe this is very helpful to us and even the pros. It is very detailed. CDF47, great work.

_________________
avatar
Wolfman

Location : Brazil
Posts : 1779
Join date : 2011-11-13

Back to top Go down

Re: GLOBAL-MMA Rankings (non-Zuffa) - Feb 2012

Post by Segal_Brazilian Master on Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:58 pm



Light Heavyweight:
1. Gegard Mousasi (DREAM Champion)
2. Vinny Magalhaes (M-1 Global Champion)
3. Travis Wiuff (Bellator)
4. Christian M’Pumbu (Bellator Champion)
5. Jan Blachowicz (KSW Champion)
6. Glover Teixeira (Shooto Brazil)
7. Yoshiyuki Nakanishi (DEEP Champion)
8. Richard Hale (Bellator)
9. Jimi Manuwa (BAMMA)
10. D.J. Linderman (Bellator)




**IMO I would have Glover Teixeira way higher than 6, thats very low for a guy who hasn't lost in 7 years -_- plus I see that M'Pumbu is ahead of Blachowicz, doesn't make sense since he submitted him like 3 years ago..

avatar
Segal_Brazilian Master

Posts : 26
Join date : 2012-02-16

Back to top Go down

Re: GLOBAL-MMA Rankings (non-Zuffa) - Feb 2012

Post by CDF47 on Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:24 am

Johan Lofgren wrote:
CDF47 wrote:
Johan Lofgren wrote:The upcoming Bellator and M-1 cards will make a lot of changes in the rankings. I´m excited

Yeah, there definitely will be a lot of changes after March is over.
You´re kinda famous for the GLOBAL rankings. I hope these will be the Official Rankings all over the world and that the promotions will follow the rankings to determine top contenders for their titles.

Thanks and thanks for allowing me to post them on this site. That would be sweet if our rankings become recognized and used by the promoters. Hopefully our vision for this sport becomes realized with the promotions working together to make these fights happen.
avatar
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 11544
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: GLOBAL-MMA Rankings (non-Zuffa) - Feb 2012

Post by CDF47 on Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:27 am

PRIDE NEVER DIE wrote:I like the way you guys have set this up, Its nice to see someone actually have some rankings for fighters who get over looked simply because they not zuffa owned even though they are just as good. It's a shame the devil will not copromote unless it benifits him and well then his fighters get exposed aswell (he's not following the gameplan-lmfao)

Yeah, these fighters outside Zuffa deserve the recognition. It gets old hearing them referred to as prospects or cans. I have litterly seen guys with 30 plus fights with over 10 years of experience fighting all over the world referred to as prospects just because they never fought for the UFC.


Last edited by CDF47 on Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 11544
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: GLOBAL-MMA Rankings (non-Zuffa) - Feb 2012

Post by CDF47 on Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:29 am

Wolfman wrote:
PRIDE NEVER DIE wrote:I like the way you guys have set this up, Its nice to see someone actually have some rankings for fighters who get over looked simply because they not zuffa owned even though they are just as good. It's a shame the devil will not copromote unless it benifits him and well then his fighters get exposed aswell (he's not fallowing the gameplan-lmfao)

True, and it is not only a very interesting ranking, it can be used to educate people on the sport of MMA worldwide. If you want to learn about it you can do your research with this names then a whole new world will open to you. You don't even need to ask, it already brings all you need to know about where to start in the sport outside Zuffaland without complications.

New members here, visitors and anyone that wants to learn more should read this thread. This IMO is very important and i hope the project keeps going. Hope some big dogs come here just to see their reactions.

I believe this is very helpful to us and even the pros. It is very detailed. CDF47, great work.

Thanks, I appreciate that. Yeah, that is definitely one of the most important reasons for it.

avatar
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 11544
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: GLOBAL-MMA Rankings (non-Zuffa) - Feb 2012

Post by CDF47 on Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:32 am

Segal_Brazilian Master wrote:

Light Heavyweight:
1. Gegard Mousasi (DREAM Champion)
2. Vinny Magalhaes (M-1 Global Champion)
3. Travis Wiuff (Bellator)
4. Christian M’Pumbu (Bellator Champion)
5. Jan Blachowicz (KSW Champion)
6. Glover Teixeira (Shooto Brazil)
7. Yoshiyuki Nakanishi (DEEP Champion)
8. Richard Hale (Bellator)
9. Jimi Manuwa (BAMMA)
10. D.J. Linderman (Bellator)




**IMO I would have Glover Teixeira way higher than 6, thats very low for a guy who hasn't lost in 7 years -_- plus I see that M'Pumbu is ahead of Blachowicz, doesn't make sense since he submitted him like 3 years ago..


Great post.

I gave M'Pumbu the nod because he went through a tough Bellator tourney to win the title before losing to Wiuff but you have a great point since Blachowicz finished him in the past. It was quite awhile ago though and Blachowicz had a TKO loss against unranked Soko (recently) since then (although he avenged the loss). M'Pumbu has been on quite a tear since that loss 3 1/2 years.

The reason Teixeira is not higher is because I typically give champions of solid promotions (Bellator, M-1, DREAM, KSW,...) a bit of an edge in the rankings.
avatar
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 11544
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: GLOBAL-MMA Rankings (non-Zuffa) - Feb 2012

Post by KSW on Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:40 am

CDF47 wrote:Heavyweight:
1. Fedor Emelianenko (M-1 Global)
2. Cole Konrad (Bellator Champion)
3. Sergei Kharitonov (DREAM)
4. Thiago Santos (Bellator)
5. Guram Gugenishvili (M-1 Global Champion)
6. Blagoi Ivanov (Bellator)
7. Damian Grabowski (Bellator)
8. Magomed Malikov (M-1 Global)
9. Aleksander Emelianenko (M-1 Global)
10. Jeff Monson (M-1 Global)

Other Contenders: Tony Lopez (KOTC), Eric Prindle (Bellator), Shamil Abdurahimov (ADFC)

Light Heavyweight:
1. Gegard Mousasi (DREAM Champion)
2. Vinny Magalhaes (M-1 Global Champion)
3. Travis Wiuff (Bellator)
4. Christian M’Pumbu (Bellator Champion)
5. Jan Blachowicz (KSW Champion)
6. Glover Teixeira (Shooto Brazil)
7. Yoshiyuki Nakanishi (DEEP Champion)
8. Richard Hale (Bellator)
9. Jimi Manuwa (BAMMA)
10. D.J. Linderman (Bellator)

Other Contenders: Raphael Davis (Bellator), Tomasz Narkun (M-1 Global), Attila Vegh (Bellator)

Middleweight:
1. Hector Lombard (Bellator Champion)
2. Alexander Shlemenko (Bellator)
3. Mamed Khalidov (KSW)
4. Nate Marquardt (Free Agent)
5. Magomed Sultanakhmedov (M-1 Global Champion)
6. Vyacheslav Vasilevsky (Bellator)
7. Anthony Johnson (Free Agent)
8. Vitor Vianna (Bellator)
9. Arthur Guseinov (M-1 Global)
10. Antonio Neto (AFC)

Other Contenders: Bryan Baker (Bellator), Giva Santana (Bellator), Maiquel Falcao (Bellator)

Welterweight:
1. Ben Askren (Bellator Champion)
2. Douglas Lima (Bellator)
3. Paul Daley (BAMMA)
4. Yasubey Enomoto (M-1 Global Champion)
5. Jay Hieron (Bellator)
6. Shamil Zavurov (M-1 Global)
7. Ben Saunders (Bellator)
8. Rashid Magomedov (M-1 Global)
9. Yuya Shirai (DEEP Champion)
10. Akihiro Murayama (Shooto)

Other Contenders: Keita “K-Taro” Nakamura (Shooto), Marius Zaromskis (DREAM Champion), Gael Grimaud (CWFC Champion)

Lightweight:
1. Shinya Aoki (DREAM Champion)
2. Michael Chandler (Bellator Champion)
3. Eddie Alvarez (Bellator)
4. Daniel Weichel (M-1 Global Champion)
5. Patricky Freire (Bellator)
6. Antonio McKee (Free Agent)
7. Mizuto Hirota (DEEP Champion)
8. Katsunori Kikuno (DREAM)
9. Satoru Kitaoka (DREAM)
10. Alexander Sarnavskiy (M-1 Global)

Other Contenders: Mairbek Taisumov (M-1 Global), Jadamba Narantungalag (Legend FC Champion), Francisco Drinaldo (Jungle Fight Champion)
Maybe Ben Saunders, Anthony Johnson and Antonio McKee are too high?
avatar
KSW

Location : Sweden
Posts : 9370
Join date : 2011-11-12

Back to top Go down

Re: GLOBAL-MMA Rankings (non-Zuffa) - Feb 2012

Post by CDF47 on Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:24 pm

Johan Lofgren wrote:
CDF47 wrote:Heavyweight:
1. Fedor Emelianenko (M-1 Global)
2. Cole Konrad (Bellator Champion)
3. Sergei Kharitonov (DREAM)
4. Thiago Santos (Bellator)
5. Guram Gugenishvili (M-1 Global Champion)
6. Blagoi Ivanov (Bellator)
7. Damian Grabowski (Bellator)
8. Magomed Malikov (M-1 Global)
9. Aleksander Emelianenko (M-1 Global)
10. Jeff Monson (M-1 Global)

Other Contenders: Tony Lopez (KOTC), Eric Prindle (Bellator), Shamil Abdurahimov (ADFC)

Light Heavyweight:
1. Gegard Mousasi (DREAM Champion)
2. Vinny Magalhaes (M-1 Global Champion)
3. Travis Wiuff (Bellator)
4. Christian M’Pumbu (Bellator Champion)
5. Jan Blachowicz (KSW Champion)
6. Glover Teixeira (Shooto Brazil)
7. Yoshiyuki Nakanishi (DEEP Champion)
8. Richard Hale (Bellator)
9. Jimi Manuwa (BAMMA)
10. D.J. Linderman (Bellator)

Other Contenders: Raphael Davis (Bellator), Tomasz Narkun (M-1 Global), Attila Vegh (Bellator)

Middleweight:
1. Hector Lombard (Bellator Champion)
2. Alexander Shlemenko (Bellator)
3. Mamed Khalidov (KSW)
4. Nate Marquardt (Free Agent)
5. Magomed Sultanakhmedov (M-1 Global Champion)
6. Vyacheslav Vasilevsky (Bellator)
7. Anthony Johnson (Free Agent)
8. Vitor Vianna (Bellator)
9. Arthur Guseinov (M-1 Global)
10. Antonio Neto (AFC)

Other Contenders: Bryan Baker (Bellator), Giva Santana (Bellator), Maiquel Falcao (Bellator)

Welterweight:
1. Ben Askren (Bellator Champion)
2. Douglas Lima (Bellator)
3. Paul Daley (BAMMA)
4. Yasubey Enomoto (M-1 Global Champion)
5. Jay Hieron (Bellator)
6. Shamil Zavurov (M-1 Global)
7. Ben Saunders (Bellator)
8. Rashid Magomedov (M-1 Global)
9. Yuya Shirai (DEEP Champion)
10. Akihiro Murayama (Shooto)

Other Contenders: Keita “K-Taro” Nakamura (Shooto), Marius Zaromskis (DREAM Champion), Gael Grimaud (CWFC Champion)

Lightweight:
1. Shinya Aoki (DREAM Champion)
2. Michael Chandler (Bellator Champion)
3. Eddie Alvarez (Bellator)
4. Daniel Weichel (M-1 Global Champion)
5. Patricky Freire (Bellator)
6. Antonio McKee (Free Agent)
7. Mizuto Hirota (DEEP Champion)
8. Katsunori Kikuno (DREAM)
9. Satoru Kitaoka (DREAM)
10. Alexander Sarnavskiy (M-1 Global)

Other Contenders: Mairbek Taisumov (M-1 Global), Jadamba Narantungalag (Legend FC Champion), Francisco Drinaldo (Jungle Fight Champion)
Maybe Ben Saunders, Anthony Johnson and Antonio McKee are too high?

Rumble is high mainly based on his performances at WW. He is 10-4 and has wins over Dan Hardy (who was ranked really high at the time), Brenneman, and Yoshida. He was also doing well against Vitor at MW before getting finished in the 1st. He may be a bit too high here at MW. Vianna, for example, was impressive in the Bellator tournament so I could see him above Rumble.

McKee only has one split decision loss in his last 18 fights over the last 9 years so I do not feel that he is too high. His opponents have not been too bad either, Prater, Cobb, Azevado, Heleno,...

Saunders is up there mainly due to his solid run in the last Bellator tournament. His main significant win in UFC was against Marcus Davis so his ranking is mainly due to the awesome Bellator performances (aside from the top 2 ranked Lima fight). If he loses his upcoming fight against his unranked opponent, he will drop significantly. I could see him anywhere from 7-10 right now but if he loses his next fight he will drop.

_________________
MMA Major Leagues: UFC, RIZIN, Bellator, KSW, PFL, ROAD FC, ONE, Fight Nights, M-1 Global
Isaiah 53, Daniel 9:25-27, Acts 4:12
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
avatar
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 11544
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum