Upcoming Kickboxing Events 2015

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Upcoming Kickboxing Events 2015

Post by kayneoTheRisingWarrior on Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:23 pm

April 12 - WORLD FIGHTING LEAGUE Hoofddorp
April 17 - GFC Fight series 3 Dubai
April 18 - KOK WGP 28 Lithuania
April 18 - Enfusion 27 Tenerife
April 25 - Enfusion 28 Zilina
May 8 - GLORY 21 San Diego
May 16 - A1 World Combat Cup Eindhoven
May 16 - SUPER FIGHT SERIES 1 London
May 22 - KOK WGP 29 Latvia
May 24 - Enfusion 29 Amsterdam
May 24 - THE BEST Pro Kb Event Breda
May 29 - Legacy Kickboxing 2 Los Angeles
July 12 - Enfusion 30 Dublin

_________________
tribute to Eurasian Tiger . Eurasian tiger is like my father figures.
avatar
kayneoTheRisingWarrior

Location : earthrealm
Posts : 1523
Join date : 2013-11-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Upcoming Kickboxing Events 2015

Post by God of Thunder on Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:48 am

It would be great if everyone could help updating the OP with upcoming kickboxing events.
avatar
God of Thunder
Admin

Location : Sweden
Posts : 2929
Join date : 2014-02-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Upcoming Kickboxing Events 2015

Post by stu3ufc on Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:02 pm

Any news on the next glory! If spike tv cancel glory then I am going to shoot myself in the head

_________________




avatar
stu3ufc

Posts : 5131
Join date : 2011-11-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Upcoming Kickboxing Events 2015

Post by stu3ufc on Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:04 pm

October 4th
http://www.kickboxingplanet.com/k-1/k-1-world-max-final-pattaya-fight-card/

K-1 WORLD MAX FINAL -70Kg:
Buakaw Banchamek (Thailand) vs. Enriko Kehl (Germany)
Superfights:

Mohammad Ghaedibardeh (Iran) vs. Paul Daley (England)
Maximo Suárez (Spain) vs. Tural Bayramov (Azerbaijan)
Lee Sung-Hyun (Korea) vs. Andrei Kulebin (Belarus)
Artem Pashporin (Russia) vs. Elsa Alamdar Nezam (Iran)
Denis Puric (Canada) vs. Andrew Doyle (Ireland)

_________________




avatar
stu3ufc

Posts : 5131
Join date : 2011-11-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Upcoming Kickboxing Events 2015

Post by God of Thunder on Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:17 pm

stu3ufc wrote:Any news on the next glory! If spike tv cancel glory then I am going to shoot myself in the head
That´s what I wonder as well. It feels a bit unprofessional not to announce the next event but I guess the PPV failure made them rethink some things.
avatar
God of Thunder
Admin

Location : Sweden
Posts : 2929
Join date : 2014-02-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Upcoming Kickboxing Events 2015

Post by God of Thunder on Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:18 pm

stu3ufc wrote:October 4th
http://www.kickboxingplanet.com/k-1/k-1-world-max-final-pattaya-fight-card/

K-1 WORLD MAX FINAL -70Kg:
Buakaw Banchamek (Thailand) vs. Enriko Kehl (Germany)
Superfights:

Mohammad Ghaedibardeh (Iran) vs. Paul Daley (England)
Maximo Suárez (Spain) vs. Tural Bayramov (Azerbaijan)
Lee Sung-Hyun (Korea) vs. Andrei Kulebin (Belarus)
Artem Pashporin (Russia) vs. Elsa Alamdar Nezam (Iran)
Denis Puric (Canada) vs. Andrew Doyle (Ireland)
Buakaw  cheers 
avatar
God of Thunder
Admin

Location : Sweden
Posts : 2929
Join date : 2014-02-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Upcoming Kickboxing Events 2015

Post by stu3ufc on Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:46 pm

K-1 rules with elbows, 16-man tournament




First part 13.09.2014 in Minsk, Belarus
Buakaw Banchamek
Victor Nagbe
Andrei Kulebin
Eisa Alamda
Dmytro Konstantinov
Zheng Chunyu
Salah Khalifa
Khayal Dzhaniev


Second part 01.11.2014 in Paris, France
Enriko Kehl
Armen Petrosyan
Warren Stevelmans
Crice Boussoukou
Landon Simmons
Hicham Chaibi
Vladimir Konsky
Marcin Parcheta


_________________




avatar
stu3ufc

Posts : 5131
Join date : 2011-11-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Upcoming Kickboxing Events 2015

Post by God of Thunder on Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:45 pm

stu3ufc wrote: K-1 rules with elbows, 16-man tournament




First part 13.09.2014 in Minsk, Belarus
Buakaw Banchamek
Victor Nagbe
Andrei Kulebin
Eisa Alamda
Dmytro Konstantinov
Zheng Chunyu
Salah Khalifa
Khayal Dzhaniev


Second part 01.11.2014 in Paris, France
Enriko Kehl
Armen Petrosyan
Warren Stevelmans
Crice Boussoukou
Landon Simmons
Hicham Chaibi
Vladimir Konsky
Marcin Parcheta

What´s the name of the event so we can put it in the schedule? Looking good, I guess they got World Series from Glory
avatar
God of Thunder
Admin

Location : Sweden
Posts : 2929
Join date : 2014-02-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Upcoming Kickboxing Events 2015

Post by stu3ufc on Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:25 am

TOP KING WORLD SERIES? ??

_________________




avatar
stu3ufc

Posts : 5131
Join date : 2011-11-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Upcoming Kickboxing Events 2015

Post by stu3ufc on Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:31 am




_________________




avatar
stu3ufc

Posts : 5131
Join date : 2011-11-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Upcoming Kickboxing Events 2015

Post by stu3ufc on Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:48 pm

http://www.kickboxingplanet.com/category/fight-cards/

best site for event news

_________________




avatar
stu3ufc

Posts : 5131
Join date : 2011-11-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Upcoming Kickboxing Events 2015

Post by Hamilcar on Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:52 pm

Does anyone know about a Chinese kickboxing organization. I came across one by accident, once, but cannot find it anymore. My duckduckgoing skills are failing me.

They were a cool event that gave every winner a sword after their win. Cool stuff. It was international too, not just some sand/sanshou org, they had kickboxers and muay thai fighters in it.

Any help would be appreciated in finding it.

_________________
avatar
Hamilcar
Moderator

Location : Hangzhou
Posts : 1133
Join date : 2013-10-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Upcoming Kickboxing Events 2015

Post by nodogoshi on Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:43 am

^^

The only one I know is Wulingfeng (武林风). Is that it?

_________________
avatar
nodogoshi
Moderator

Location : USA
Posts : 4463
Join date : 2011-11-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Upcoming Kickboxing Events 2015

Post by stu3ufc on Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:46 am

Hamilcar wrote:Does anyone know about a Chinese kickboxing organization.  I came across one by accident, once, but cannot find it anymore.  My duckduckgoing skills are failing me.

They were a cool event that gave every winner a sword after their win.  Cool stuff.  It was international too, not just some sand/sanshou org, they had kickboxers and muay thai fighters in it.

Any help would be appreciated in finding it.

Max fight?
https://www.youtube.com/user/maxmuaythaichannel

I love watching the Chinese fighters - they are very highly skilled

_________________




avatar
stu3ufc

Posts : 5131
Join date : 2011-11-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Upcoming Kickboxing Events 2015

Post by Hamilcar on Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:40 pm

nodogoshi wrote:^^

The only one I know is Wulingfeng (武林风). Is that it?
YES!!!! That's it!!!!!!! Thanks!!!!!!!

They're so cool!  They just had an event too!  You can watch it here: http://www.wulinfeng.cc/lx/2014-09-28/3050.html 

It looks like most, if not all of their events are under an hour long.  I like that. Don't have to take three hours out of your day to enjoy a combat sport.
avatar
Hamilcar
Moderator

Location : Hangzhou
Posts : 1133
Join date : 2013-10-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Upcoming Kickboxing Events 2015

Post by Hamilcar on Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:44 pm

Haha!!! I just watched the WuLin Feng event!  It's the first time I have ever seen a ring girl have a fat day!  She spent the entire event wearing a black t-shirt and basketball shorts!!!!

About the event itself: The last match was pretty cool.  A Chinese kickboxer named 一龙 Yi Long (Dragon) came out and devastated some Japanese guy.  Looks to be a pretty popular fighter.  He's plastered all over their website.  The guy looks legit.

_________________
avatar
Hamilcar
Moderator

Location : Hangzhou
Posts : 1133
Join date : 2013-10-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Upcoming Kickboxing Events 2015

Post by kayneoTheRisingWarrior on Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:48 am


_________________
tribute to Eurasian Tiger . Eurasian tiger is like my father figures.
avatar
kayneoTheRisingWarrior

Location : earthrealm
Posts : 1523
Join date : 2013-11-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Upcoming Kickboxing Events 2015

Post by stu3ufc on Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:42 pm


_________________




avatar
stu3ufc

Posts : 5131
Join date : 2011-11-12

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum